CAT CODE GAMES, LLC
This is a legal agreement between you (“You”) and Cat Code Games, LLC (“CCG”), a company organized and existing under United States law, relating to CCG’s Hell Hunt (“Game”) Pre-Alpha, Alpha, and Beta tests organized by CCG. Your acceptance to this agreement is an unconditional requirement for Your participation in the Games’ beta tests. This agreement is in addition to CCG’s End-User License Agreement and precedes any conflicting terms set therein regarding your use of the Games. For clarity, all information relating to the Games shall be considered to be confidential, unless explicitly stated otherwise by CCG or the terms set in this Agreement.
- Definition of confidential information. In this Agreement the term “Confidential Information” shall refer to any and all information relating or arising from the Game’s testing in any form, including but not limited to, idea, gameplay, drawings, graphics, effects, audio, video, monetization, research, software, services, development, projects, designs, products, Game’s content generated by You, inventions, processes, data, documents and materials. Any confidentiality obligation shall not apply to information which:
- is in the public domain at the time of disclosure to You by CCG;
- becomes to the public domain after the time of disclosure by CCG to You through no fault attributable to You;
- is independently developed by You without any reference to the Confidential Information;
- is in Your possession rightfully from a third party and not disclosed breaching any confidentiality obligation of such third party; or
- is disclosed to You in accordance with laws, regulations or orders of any governmental authorities.
- Confidentiality obligation. You shall keep all Confidential Information secret, and shall not disclose the same to any third party without the prior written consent of CCG. You shall not use any Confidential Information for any purpose other than as intended by CCG for the purposes of the Games’ beta testing.
- Ownership of the Confidential Information. You hereby acknowledge and accept that the Game and all Confidential Information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of CCG.
- Return of documentation and materials. You agree to return to CCG and/or permanently delete (whichever is applicable) all documentation and materials relating to the Game upon CCG’s request.
- Term of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be valid for five (5) years from Your acceptance of it.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be constructed under and be subject to the laws of Florida, USA excluding its choice of law provisions. Any controversy or dispute arising between You and CCG shall be exclusively handled within Florida, USA.
- Remedies. You acknowledge and accept that any breach of any provision of this Agreement by You will cause irreparable harm, damage and loss to CCG, and that CCG may seek preliminary and permanent injunctive relief against the breach or threatened breach, in addition to any other remedies which may be available, including but limited to claims for damages.
- Acknowledgement. By remaining in the Test Team Discord chat, activating, or installing the Game, You hereby acknowledge and accept to be bound by the foregoing Agreement.